Sunday, August 16, 2009

Who do you love

Here are some things that I love love love

Croissants
Coffee
Natalie's chocolate torte with ganache
Brian O'Dell (of course these aren't listed in order of preference)
My incredible sunroof
Hearing a really good song on the radio when I'm driving my car with my awesome sunroof open
The Office
Creating
The Bernardini family
Lobster
Shoes
Eloise
Blueberries
Clean teeth like after you go to the dentist
Martha Stewart
Ridiculously huge sunglasses
Black and White photographs
Magnolia Bakery Cupcakes
Cherry Coke
James Herriot
Shoes
Europe
Tomatoes
The Iliad
The smell of freshly cut grass-anybody remember that Gap lotion?
The idea of being fashionable
Horseback riding, less trail riding, more galloping/cantering
The occasional epiphany
The grocery store when no one is there
Ice cream
Etta James' "At last"
Decorating
Pilates
CHEESE (i'm starting to notice that the majority of the things listed here are foods...well at least I've got my priorities straight)
Good conversation (there, that's better)
Porch swings
Chicago
Christmas
Sailing
Vegetables that you plant that live
Gmail
Cortez
Coats
I hate to admit this one, but it's so true. Junk food. I just love it. I also love healthy delicious food, but I'm not going to lie.
Letters in the mail
Dancing
Adventures with B
Bloomingdales
This one's weird, but I love the smell of libraries
Traveling
Air conditioning

Alright, that's enough for now I'm sure. Got any new things for me to love?

1 comment:

bethan said...

oh i'm glad i got mention on this list. even if it was towards the end. i was starting to get a little worried...