I fell through on my New Year's resolution, and I'm really bummed. The week just got away from me and I kept thinking, 'oh, I'll do it tomorrow, I'll have time then'. I was lying in bed last night and remembered that I didn't write anything, so I reached over for my iphone and in the dark I fumbled to find the webpage, and I really was going to write a post at 11:15, but the iphone failed me and wouldn't let me type. That and I was too uncommitted to get out of the bed and go to the office to write. But I won't give up. I'll post twice this week. Dare I say, 'Promise'?
So these are some things I saw this week
1) Some people who are in way better shape and have talent that far exceeds my own olympic abilities, because I do have some Olympic abilities...
2) Dan and Elizabeth
3) Glue all over my hands and knees from installing our FLOOR-finally! It looks so awesome and will look way more awesome when it's waxed. Pictures to come.
4) An older white man in his car who honked at a younger black man to get his attention so that he could motion for him to pull his pants up.
5) Elijah being not so cooperative in his game of catch
6) More snow
7) McCarty pottery and obnoxious Vera Bradley bags with Joanna
8) Ruffin run around the house at 10:30 last night for 30 straight minutes, dragging shoes, a small rug and clothing into his lair aka under the bed
9) Delicious chocolate covered strawberries-ok, I pretty much used all of my senses on these.
10) The sunrise. Which I usually miss because I'm already in my CLASSROOM
2 comments:
i actually laughed out loud at number 4. and for some reason it reminded me of something I laughed out loud at that i saw while i was driving this week: a tiny boy on a tiny scooter struggling to wheel his way down the sidewalk because he was hauling a GIANT teddy bear under one arm.
what about ME?! come on! you only ever love me anymore for my children.
Post a Comment