Monday, March 14, 2011

Picture blog

Since I haven't posted since November, here's an idea of what we've been up to.  Picture overload.




Grandma Lena's Italian Christmas Cookies.



Attempt at Christmas pictures which became New Year's pictures which became Valentine's Day pictures.


Mr. B got tired I think.

Mose got tired too

Mr. B's cutting board #1



Beautiful!

Amazing Snow Queen Cousin Abbie





Christmas In KC with sweet A






Amazing Salvage Store in KC

I want this row boat. Bad.

And I'm obsessed with that ruffled tulle hat.








Bunge's wedding.

Soph's Wedding.






I want to frame these three horizontally.


These are the cutest children.






Major house project of 2011.  Mr. B worked TONS of hours and we didn't have heat during January for about 2 weeks. MUCH better now.  He completely reworked the duct work by himself.  Will post final pictures later.

Caulk and foam. 

Roof Work.





Yes, that's Ruffin in Mr. B's overalls. He really liked hanging out there.

Super fun wedding.




I love photographing beautiful people.

So Sierra



Mr. Will Isbell.




Mr. E's First b'day







5 comments:

TerryB said...

Can I be proud you're my daughter?

Unknown said...

You are an amazing photographer!

Unknown said...

I showed these to my photo students today. There was much 'oooh'ing and 'wow'ing! Thank you.

Unknown said...

Thank you Mr. Carter! You have no idea how much that means coming from you! I'll take any critique you or your students have! Hope you and your family are well.

Anonymous said...

gosh em, these pictures are outstanding. And i love moose.