Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Project 52: Week One






 
Because I've resolved to be more intentional about taking pictures, I've decided to take and post a picture each week for a year. I'm not starting with any particular theme or checklist, but want to commit to learning more and being more creative. There's something about a daily (or weekly) discipline that I find good for me.
If you're interested in joining me, please do! We can keep each other accountable and help each other learn.
I appreciate any constructive criticism and don't forget to check out Natalie's post here (she's my one cohort in this venture...unless you want to join too? Bueller? Bueller?)

6 comments:

michael wilson said...

My hat's off to you, Emily. This sounds like a really fine undertaking and I'm sure that much good will come as a result. I am definitely interested in seeing this unfold.
Michael Wilson
p.s.
you are off to a fine start with the picture of your family reading!

Crady said...

I might join you. Brad got me a camera for Christmas. I'm hoping to take Danny's photo class in a couple of weeks. I'd love any excuse to practice!

Joanna said...

I might do a picture with words. Thanks for the inspiration. Love the picture.

TerryB said...

Oops! Joanna had logged into my computer. The last comment was mine.

Bech and Marley Evans said...

I want to join! Goodness knows I need some motivation to start taking real pictures instead of iphone ones!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the encouragement, Michael! It really is such an honor to me that a really, really talented photographer even cares what I do!
EVERYBODY go check out Michael Wilson's photography for inspiration!!!
Crady, Joanna and Marley-I'm trying to figure out how to link everyone's blogs together for this. I am most certainly technologically challenged. For now, just plan to post a photo to your blog each Wednesday (you can include a description if you want) and I'll hyperlink your pages on my blog until I can get it figured out. Yay!